pancakelogo

Whippany Fire Company Annual Pancake Breakfast

Sunday, March 13 | 8am – 10am

Enjoy a short stack for a tall cause! Please come out and join the Whippany Fire Company as we host our annual Flapjack breakfast at Applebee’s in East Hanover on Sunday, March 13 from 8am – 10am.

More info and tickets…

 Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 11.53.33 AM

Whippany Fire Annual 5 Alarm 5K Run / Walk

Sunday, May 1 | 7am – 10am

The 2nd Annual Whippany Fire Company 5 Alarm 5K Run / Walk is coming back to Hanover again this year on Sunday, May 1.   The 5K course is USATF certified and is a great time for both serious or causal runners, walkers and families!

 More info and registration info…

Join Today

Volunteering with the Whippany Fire Department is one of the most rewarding volunteer experiences you will find. Our volunteers come from a variety of backgrounds…

Donate

The Whippany Fire Company needs your financial support.  We cannot exist without it.  We have asked you in the past and you have responded generously…

Relocation

We are in the process of relocating the Whippany Fire House which we’ve outgrown, into a new building that will adequately house us and our equipment for the next 100 years to come…

Fire Supporter T-Shirt

Are you interested in helping to support the Whippany Fire Company by purchasing a “Supporter” T-Shirt?  We are now offering our “Supporter” T-Shirts for $25 (which include shipping)…

Whippany Fire Department is helping Santa again this year…

Santa has asked us for some help again this year to get out and see all of the little boys and girls of Whippany to make sure that his “Naughty and Nice List” is correct! We’ll be driving both Santa and Mrs. Claus around Whippany on Sunday, December 20th beginning at 9 in the morning. If you would like Santa to swing by your house please send us a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/WhippanyFireDepartment) by December 16th.

Santa is very busy this time of year and we’ll need to make sure that you let us know by December 16th so that we can make sure that we’re able to stop by!

read more

Update on the Construction of the new Whippany Fire House | Dec 2015

Construction of our new Fire House has been in full swing since we started in the beginning of the year. The foundation has been poured, steel has been erected and the masons are working on the brickwork inside and out. The members of the reconstruction committee have been hard at work keeping the project moving and are looking to have the first phase of the project completed in the spring of 2016.

read more

Whippany Fire Company Planet Swirl Fundraiser | 6.08.2015

Whippany Fire Company Planet Swirl Fundraiser

Monday, June 8th | ALL Day | Planet Swirl Whippany

Come out and support the Whippany Fire Company by enjoying some frozen yogurt that’s out of this world — Yup, Planet Swirl!!! The amazing bunch at Planet Swirl in Whippany are donating 15% of all sales on June 8th to the Whippany Fire Company and even better — When you mention the fundraiser at the register, Planet Swirl will be matching the 15% for a total of 30%!! Yeah – This is going to be a great time and we’re looking forward to seeing all of you there….

read more

Facebook Posts

Whippany Fire Department updated their cover photo. ... See MoreSee Less

5 months ago

View on Facebook

Whippany Fire Department updated their profile picture. ... See MoreSee Less

5 months ago

View on Facebook

Morris County’s September 11th Memorial pays tribute to all of those who died in the terrorist attacks in New York, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C., on Sept. 11, 2001, with a special emphasis on the 64 victims from Morris County whose names are etched in plaques that are affixed to the Memorial. ... See MoreSee Less

Morris County’s September 11th Memorial pays tribute to all of those who died in the terrorist attacks in New York, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C., on Sept. 11, 2001, with a special emphasis on the 64 victims from Morris County whose names are etched in plaques that are affixed to the Memorial.

5 months ago

Morris County’s September 11th Memorial pays tribute to all of those who died in the terrorist attacks in New York, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C., on Sept. 11, 2001, with a special emphasis on the 64 victims from Morris County whose names are etched in plaques that are affixed to the Memorial.

Monthly Calls

 FireEMS
Jan.
4839
Feb.
March
April
May
June
July
Aug.
Sept.
Oct.
Nov.
Dec. '154939
Totals4839
2015493437
2014554381
2013525324
2012596337

Information about Joining

The Whippany Fire Fire Department is always recruiting members. If you live in Hanover Township and are interested in volunteering please fill out the form on our Contact Page…

Contact